• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That Mueller - Trump - Russia Report

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Mueller - Trump - Russia Report

Get's wrapped up this weekend apparently. Anyone GAS?

Mueller report: US Congress awaits key findings from Attorney General Barr - BBC News

A justice department official said it did not call for new charges.

In the course of their investigation, Mr Mueller and his team have already charged 34 people - including six former Trump aides and a dozen Russians - as well as three companies.

None of those charges directly related to the allegations of collusion between the campaign and Moscow - allegations that President Trump has always denied.
    It is not yet known how much of the report - if any - will be made available to the public. Mr Barr will decide initially how much information to share with Congress.
    With this and big marches and petitions over here not making any difference to anything it's looking like 2016 all over again...
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

It's all bollocks tha's knows. Russia is as innocent as anyone else. It's not as if the USA meddles in others affairs Obama and the rest, including our own Government, did their best to influence the Brexit vote but failed. They're now at it again with project fear on steroids and the social media controlled sheep manning the trenches. Let's move forward and get on with life outside the EU and a new Trump presidency raising the level of anxiety to suicidal levels

Comment

"Back then, the all-consuming, years-long scandal was called Iran-Contra. On Dec. 24, 1992, it ended when Bush pardoned six people who had been caught up in it."

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/14/68455...nt-iran-contra

It was Barr who advocated mass pardons in that case.

I guess that's why he got the job.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Bye then.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
            Get's

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
              It's all bollocks tha's knows. Russia is as innocent as anyone else.
              Russia ... innocent

Russia as guilty as anyone else. Probably. But when it comes to meddling in Western countries affairs, I think you'll find that Russia is more guilty of that than the US. It's politically obvious.

Get's wrapped up this weekend apparently. Anyone GAS?
              Apparently you do. You started the thread.

Anyway, I've not been following it. I thought for a moment that something interesting concerning it might have happened, but apparently not.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Mueller report: Trump cleared of conspiring with Russia - BBC News

US President Donald Trump's campaign did not conspire with Russia during the 2016 election, a summary of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report says.

The allegation clouded the first two years of Mr Trump's presidency and his allies see the report's finding as a boost to his re-election chances.
                Oh dear....
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  Russia ... innocent

Russia as guilty as anyone else. Probably. But when it comes to meddling in Western countries affairs, I think you'll find that Russia is more guilty of that than the US. It's politically obvious.

Apparently you do. You started the thread.

Anyway, I've not been following it. I thought for a moment that something interesting concerning it might have happened, but apparently not.
                  I do GAS, I find the whole thing highly entertaining and hilarious.

Comment

I do GAS, I find the whole thing highly entertaining and hilarious.
                    his allies see the report's finding as a boost to his re-election chances.

Is certainly extremely funny.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X