• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Switch on!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Switch on!

Started in 2003, finished this morning: upgraded 270 kommunes and 14 amts data processing systems.

Bet UK gov is kicking themselves for that shot-in-the-foot known as IR35. They can't even get a simple child support support system running right - a one week job for me.

Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Originally posted by threaded
    Started in 2003, finished this morning: upgraded 270 kommunes and 14 amts data processing systems.

Bet UK gov is kicking themselves for that shot-in-the-foot known as IR35. They can't even get a simple child support support system running right - a one week job for me.

I don't think the plan is get computer systems running, I think the plan is a giant transfer of money from taxpayers -> EDS / Accenture, etc. Patricia Hewitt is an ex-Drone.

Comment

Working...
    X