• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No wonder you fckers dont rule the world anymore!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No wonder you fckers dont rule the world anymore!

While the rest of the civilised world has today as a public holiday this useless f8cking country is back at work earning tax revenue for El Gordo!

No wonder the english dont rule the world anymore!

Mailman

Originally posted by Mailman
    While the rest of the civilised world has today as a public holiday this useless f8cking country is back at work earning tax revenue for El Gordo!

Mailman
    Which countries?
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

We take turns to rule the world in the northern hemisphere. What do you do?

Comment

Mailman
        And how does taking extra public holidays help you rule the world? But logic never was your strong point, was it?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Technically he'd get the tax from your holiday apy anyway (well for most of the workers).

Comment

Mailman
            You are a permy... i claim the £5 that i keep hearing about.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

He's blatantly trolling and trying to get a reaction as generally speaking more money into the economy can only be a good thing.

Unfortunatly since that useless bunch of feckers nu liebour got into power more money into the economy is really not much use as it only gets pissed up the wall. May as well not bother...

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
                He's blatantly trolling and trying to get a reaction as generally speaking more money into the economy can only be a good thing.

Unfortunatly since that useless bunch of feckers nu liebour got into power more money into the economy is really not much use as it only gets pissed up the wall. May as well not bother...

Well, more spent or invested money for sure.... but yet if you don't have enough holidays/spare time to spend your money is not a good thing (that's the trick that works for Milan, works 365 days a year, and you can still save a lot of money even on 5 euros an hour :-)).
                I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
                  He's blatantly trolling and trying to get a reaction
                  Seems to be working too

Oh and Francko, I mean the civilised countries!

Mailman

Comment

Seems to be working too

Oh and Francko, I mean the civilised countries!

Mailman
                    I am not aware of any. Where?

http://www.ibeurope.com/Factfile/44hols.htm

Comment

Working...
                    X