• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Independence Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Independence Day

Nearly 23:00!

Free at last.

Comment

Soon these unelected bastards really won't rule us anymore, what do you say House of Lords and QE2?

Comment

And in other news, OG, Eirikur, Darmy and the other needy slackjawed Bremainers arrive in London to hold their own "Anti-Brexit" Demo.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

And in other news, OG, Eirikur, Darmy and the other needy slackjawed Bremainers arrive in London to hold their own "Anti-Brexit" Demo.

Another insightful and deeply disturbing post by CUK's chief chicken choker....
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Once again, Spuddy is spotted bashing the bishop
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              Once again, Spuddy is spotted bashing the bishop
              Oh good, here's the other half of the pantomime horse.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Oh good, here's the other half of the pantomime horse.

And you would be the poop that we leave on the road
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

The Cabinet leaves another emergency meeting.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X