• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Birthday EqualOpportunities

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday EqualOpportunities

First one of the new year.

Have a good one!

Happy Birthday mate!

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

I'm a bit worried about EO - he's just vanished!! I reckon he's gotten into fight over Xmas and someones put him in hospital!

Either that, or his lass has worn him out and put him in hospital the sexy way!

Happy Bday EO, wherever you are!!
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Thanks folks - not in hospital, not shagged out, just the first day back after the break and the resident network monkeys have knackered everything...

EO in 'feeling a year older' mode
        The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
          EO in 'feeling a year older' mode
          Pah! Get over it - you are only 28, man!

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
            Pah! Get over it - you are only 28, man!

Indeed I am - but I look and feel a lot older
            The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Working...
            X