• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

corr look at the fur on that!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

corr look at the fur on that!

Multi-coloured Malabar Giant squirrel captured in stunning images in India | Daily Mail Online

someone hose AtW down!

• Malabar Giant squirrels have a patchwork of fur, with colours ranging from beige and tan to brown and rust
    • The exotic rodents are double the size of their grey relatives and measure up to 36 inches from head to tail
    • They prefer the tops of trees to the ground, foraging for nuts, fruits and flowers far from the ground for safety
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    someone hose AtW down!
    No need for AtW to go all the way to India. There's plenty of local action to be found on Tinder....

Comment

Some people just have too much time on their hands. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Hard to believe those pics are real.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

He's already hosed the squirrel down and the dye has run off the sofa.

Comment

Working...
          X