• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Listen up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listen up

How most of Britain now wants a NO DEAL Brexit | Daily Mail Online

How most of Britain now wants a NO DEAL Brexit: Poll shows only London and Scotland want to Remain in the EU

considerate of you to post for the visually impaired
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      considerate of you to post for the visually impaired
      LGBT friendly too.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        LGBT friendly too.
        Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        How most of Britain now wants a NO DEAL Brexit
        It is now.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Poll fail. There was on option to leave with a deal and/or AndyW's Mum.

Comment

A lot of people will be disappointed then when we don't crash out Maybe they should have thought of this in 2017 when they voted for the 2 main parties, who both had GE campaigns that included leaving with a negotiated deal. If they wanted to crash out they should have voted UKIP .... now remind me, how many seats did UKIP get again?
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              A lot of people will be disappointed then when we don't crash out Maybe they should have thought of this in 2017 when they voted for the 2 main parties, who both had GE campaigns that included leaving with a negotiated deal. If they wanted to crash out they should have voted UKIP .... now remind me, how many seats did UKIP get again?
              Now cpome on you know how our two party political system works in the UK. No matter how badly both Labour and the Tories **** up one of them will always form a government.

Comment

It would be great to see a rerun of the referendum with "no deal" as the leave option.

That would mean leavers couldn't trot out arguments such as Italy wants to sell Prosecco or Germany wants to sell cars and focus on the ensuing chaos. The EU will roll over and offer a great deal wouldn't wash this time round.

I would also like to see Liam Fox bragging about the reality of his trade deal with Zimbabwe and how this will be far better than trading with the EU.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  It would be great to see a rerun of the referendum with "no deal" as the leave option.

That would mean leavers couldn't trot out arguments such as Italy wants to sell Prosecco or Germany wants to sell cars and focus on the ensuing chaos. The EU will roll over and offer a great deal wouldn't wash this time round.

I would also like to see Liam Fox bragging about the reality of his trade deal with Zimbabwe and how this will be far better than trading with the EU.

It would be great to see a 2nd referendum with the options being TM's Deal, JC Deal, or No deal as the options. We have already held a referendum to leave so now lets have a referendum on how we want to leave as parliament is unable to make this decision for us.

Comment

No deal, dig for victory
                    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                    X