• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has anyone boycotted anything that the Sultan of Brunei owns due to his comments?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone boycotted anything that the Sultan of Brunei owns due to his comments?

Was not happy with his comments and so I have decided that I will no longer be buying Kelloggs Raisin Bran.

What will you be doing to show your disgust?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Was not happy with his comments and so I have decided that I will no longer be buying Kelloggs Raisin Bran.

Not getting stoned to death.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I'll continue to avoid all the American hotels. And won't have sultanas with my cereal.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I've crossed him off my Christmas Card list.

PS he's is not getting an Easter Egg from me this year either

Comment

I've removed him from my Twitter feed and blocked him on Facebook incase he tries to message me.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            I'll continue to avoid all the American hotels. And won't have sultanas with my cereal.
            Especially not up the wrong 'un.

Comment

Although he doesn't own it, I'm boycotting the Commonwealth
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I’ve blocked him from grinder

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

You should cut him some slack, he's been getting tulip on the royal whatsapp group for years cos his country sounds like 'brown eye'.

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
                    You should cut him some slack, he's been getting tulip on the royal whatsapp group for years cos his country sounds like 'brown eye'.
                    Yours sounds like Grease. Next time he gives you some forbidden love, he will get a greasy brown eye.

Comment

Working...
                    X