• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

india

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

india

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/g...re/6224871.stm

what did i tell you dont go knocking on strange peoples doors.

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Happens in Texas too...
    And Atlanta. I’ve been talking to a potential business lead in Atlanta. Where he lives it is compulsory to have a gun in the house.
    Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
      And Atlanta. I’ve been talking to a potential business lead in Atlanta. Where he lives it is compulsory to have a gun in the house.
      Pimping?

Prostitution?

Comment

Sec. 34-1. Heads of households to maintain firearms.
        (a) In order to provide for the emergency management of the city, and further in order to provide for and protect the safety, security and general welfare of the city and its inhabitants, every head of household residing in the city limits is required to maintain a firearm, together with ammunition therefor.
        http://www.municode.com/resources/ga...d=10&pid=12813

This contact loves it. He says it keeps crime well down.

I remarked that Dennis Leary wrote a song about people like him. He regards it as his theme tune.
        Drivel is my speciality

Comment

so the good guys, bad guys all have weapons
          and the one who is quickest on the finger survives
          kinda wild west out there

Comment

Working...
          X