• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whoring for votes!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoring for votes!!!

A slight change of pace from usual, one of the major attractions of freelancing for me is I was able to end a contract early when my step son was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes to spend time running back and forth between hospital.

Digibete are a non-profit who create resources for those recently diagnosed and their families, and have given our family so much along our journey so far.

They have been selected as finalists in the National Lottery’s Peoples Projects campaign in conjunction with ITV.

Voting is free and it seems such a trivial act to help a team that has helped so many, but every vote will count!

Take Care of Me : My Life with Type 1 Diabetes by DigiBete - Calendar North - The People's Projects
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Tart. My brother-in-law is diabetic (I). So I know what it's about.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Tart. My brother-in-law is diabetic (I). So I know what it's about.
      Snap. My BiL is the same. He had an abdominal implant around 3 years ago, changed his (and his family’s) life immeasurably. He still needs to check his levels, but no longer needs to eat at very specific times of the day and is a much happier person (no longer so regimental).

Comment

A worthy cause to help a worthy CUK member.

Comment

Bump, thanks to those who have voted already, for those who haven't there is still time

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Signed, for my diabetic friends
            Originally posted by Old Greg
            I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
            ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

voted

good luck with it.
              See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Whoop Whoop [emoji1316]

Thanks those who helped

Comment

Working...
                X