• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What do Brexiters want after we leave the EU?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do Brexiters want after we leave the EU?

Worrying reading isn't it? These idiots really do want to take us back to the dark ages

And what is it with Pre-decimal currency??

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Umm ok the poll asked 2060 stupid people stupid questions. Why are you surprised that the result was stupid answers? No this is not worrying reading, it's you scraping the barrel.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
      Umm ok the poll asked 2060 stupid people stupid questions. Why are you surprised that the result was stupid answers? No this is not worrying reading, it's you scraping the barrel.
      You clearly don't understand statistics and how an an unbiased sample can be used to represent the population. Here's a clue, you don't need a large sample Do a bit of reading fella and come back when you have more knowledge

edit: 2 second Google pulled up this little calculator. Have a go. You'll see with a 17,400,000 population size how large the sample needs to be to give 95% confidence in the result. It's fun, have a play https://www.surveysystem.com/sscalc.htm
      Last edited by Whorty; 9 April 2019, 08:08.
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Ok pussy with which of these do you agree?

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          Ignoring your twattishness, it doesn't matter which of them we agree with, the important thing is that we have a say in which of them we do and don't have.
          You, and most of our MPs don't seem to get this. Why are we even bothering with a Westminster Parliament, when they are out of touch and increasingly unnecessary - Brussels makes most of the rules that matter. If nothing else, I want to see an end to that.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            Ignoring your twattishness, it doesn't matter which of them we agree with, the important thing is that we have a say in which of them we do and don't have.
            You, and most of our MPs don't seem to get this. Why are we even bothering with a Westminster Parliament, when they are out of touch and increasingly unnecessary - Brussels makes most of the rules that matter. If nothing else, I want to see an end to that.

Specifically which rules in the last, let's say, 5 years, has "Brussels" made that you object to the most?
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Westminster or Brussels. People of the UK get no say. No point in voting any more. Might as well stick pencils up my nose, pants on head and say wibble.

Comment

The EU cost me less than a hundred quid last year, and saved me more than that in not having roaming charges, visas, etc.

The U.K. government cost me more than that just in having to have IR35 insurance.

If Brussels makes the rules that matter, let’s have more of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                  Talking of stupid people, they do keep popping up like agitated meerkats

I see that the Dutch would have voted to leave in June 2016 too, so say the polls. Well, once again the UK has got stuck in so the real pussies don't have to (Dutch polls now say they would vote remain).

Comment

Talking of stupid people, they do keep popping up like agitated meerkats
                    In a speech in 2016 during the EU referendum campaign Michael Gove, the co-leader of Vote Leave who is now environment secretary, declared: “The day after we vote to leave we hold all the cards and we can choose the path we want.” Today, as May visits Germany and France in the role of supplicant, she will demonstrate quite how monumentally wrong Gove’s prediction turned out to be.
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X