• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New divorce law

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New divorce law

Where is prenups ffs!

I was expecting family courts to have authority over civil relationships.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      The government has confirmed that in your case, divorces will continue to be your fault.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        You can have your heterosexual civil partnership in May next year.

Though she can still split from you and takes all your monies.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

This Conservative government has just been a continuation of the Blairite years. I don't think we will even notice when Corbyn becomes PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
            This Conservative government has just been a continuation of the Blairite years. I don't think we will even notice when Corbyn becomes PM.
            Have you considered moving to Saudi Arabia or Iran, if the UK is not to your taste?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              You can have your heterosexual civil partnership in May next year.

Though she can still split from you and takes all your monies.
              Ah but that’s the only scenario where getting paid with “loans” makes sense...

Comment

Only taxes much higher than under Bliar

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Have you considered moving to Saudi Arabia or Iran, if the UK is not to your taste?
                  Soon they will have more liberal online censorship regulations. Think about that for a moment Mr Blairite.

Comment

Soon they will have more liberal online censorship regulations. Think about that for a moment Mr Blairite.
                    OK Mr Hitlerite.

Comment

Working...
                    X