• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to a spa hotel. No not that one.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Assembling a new gas BBQ! (Weber)

It looks very complicated.

Comment

A few beers (carb loading ) tomorrow down the pub watching the sport.

Then local beach 10k run first thing Sunday. Livened up by the fact the tide cuts the course in half if not keeping up a good pace to get back past the cutoff point in time to not need rescuing by lifeboat. Which would be embarrassing.

Otherwise will probably binge a few more episodes of Lost I'm re-watching on NowTV boxsets. Still on the first season but I'm enjoying it more than I expected now I know more about what happens (though I only remember a few key events), and taking everything at face value rather than all the guesswork and theories that were circulating when it originally aired that ultimately made first viewing a disappointing end.
        Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
          Assembling a new gas BBQ! (Weber)

It looks very complicated.
          I am sure if you post on CUK the collective wisdom will make it easy for you.

However if told you have to wear a gladiator outfit to assemble it, I suspect it might be a lie.....

Comment

Re-stringing 3 guitars
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I've been given the green light to start a DIY extension, so need to do lots of prep for that before I can knock down the existing one.

Comment

Gardening (specifically grass cutting, pruning fruit trees and weeding the veg beds)
                Washing The Toy (it's filthier that NLyUK)
                Walking The Dog (tw) (provided she is feeling better)
                Getting my aim in.

What about yourself?
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Gardening (specifically grass cutting, pruning fruit trees and weeding the veg beds)
                  Washing The Toy (it's filthier that NLyUK)
                  Walking The Dog (tw) (provided she is feeling better)
                  Getting my aim in.

What about yourself?
                  TFA

I have no idea what baby bp might want to do tomorrow. Liverpool museum?

Sunday, as ever, is drive down to the smoke. Good news is next week is only 4 days....

Comment

I think I might start removing the extractor over the hob, in preparation for the new one. Now that I've got a yew hedge, I need a new project.

But since I've been working since 4:30am (your time), at the moment I just feel like sleeping all weekend...
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X