• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Change CUK manifesto

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change CUK manifesto

Here it is in full so far.

1. 100% tax on cretinism, although you can claim partial relief if you think slogans on buses are true.

2. Moderators are to be outsourced to the cheapest offshore call centre, to save Admin the £5 p.a. it currently costs to employ the current morons.

3. Cohabiting with squirrels to be legalised and recognised for tax and residency purposes.

More policies to be announced soon.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

1. 100% tax on cretinism, although you can claim partial relief if you think slogans on buses are true.

2. Moderators are to be outsourced to the cheapest offshore call centre, to save Admin the £5 p.a. it currently costs to employ the current morons.

3. Cohabiting with squirrels to be legalised and recognised for tax and residency purposes.

That's you and Alexei bolloxed then! It was a knocking bet, Alexei won't marry because he's frightened a woman will take all his money, HMRC is a bitch!
    Last edited by Zigenare; 25 April 2019, 23:23.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

MANIFESTO = AMNIOTES+F

hth

#C4Countdown

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        MANIFESTO = AMNIOTES+F

hth

#C4Countdown
        I haven't seen the program, but well done! Nice to know I've had a beer with a bird who's been on countdown
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Anglo-Russian Squirrelphile Equality demands full legal recognition of prenuttyal agreements.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            I haven't seen the program, but well done! Nice to know I've had a beer with a lady who's been on countdown
            If the FTFY was the case you still haven't

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Still hanging in there with 5 wins (although yesterday was a squeak) - 2:10 today on Channel 4 if anyone can be arsed

Comment

Still hanging in there with 5 wins (although yesterday was a squeak) - 2:10 today on Channel 4 if anyone can be arsed
                Nice! Might need to consider IR35 soon

Comment

What's Susie Dent really like? I think she's quite attractive/interesting in a geeky way at times but she doesn't look like much fun. She looked decidedly uncomfortable when the 9 out of 10 cats did it (which could be understandable I guess), particularly when Jimmy Carr said 'What have you been looking in to recently.... besides glory holes'. She seems completely distant to all the banter that went on.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I see you've got your own wiki entry on apterous.

Question: did you meet Al Murray?
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                    X