• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for the girls, dumping

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for the girls, dumping

Ok girls what's the best way to dump a girl. I've been seeing a german girl for for a few months and at Xmas she came over to stay for six days. I was glad to see the back of her. She's a nice girl and all that but not for me, how do I do it without hurting her too much, bearing in mind that after her last relationship she went into drepression and didn't go out with another man for 3 years until moi. She's a bit to keen and has told her best friend that 'I'm the one' , after two failed amrriages I know I'm not the one.
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Welcome to Dumpsville, population you.

Comment

Well, whatever you do, don't mention the war.
      Call the cops

Comment

Piss in the sauerkraut.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon
          Ok girls what's the best way to dump a girl. I've been seeing a german girl for for a few months and at Xmas she came over to stay for six days. I was glad to see the back of her. She's a nice girl and all that but not for me, how do I do it without hurting her too much, bearing in mind that after her last relationship she went into drepression and didn't go out with another man for 3 years until moi. She's a bit to keen and has told her best friend that 'I'm the one' , after two failed amrriages I know I'm not the one.
          Just tell her.... auf wiedersen!
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon

You've only been seeing her for 3 months. DO NOT feel emotionally responsible for her. If she goes into depression, it's because she has a mental illness, NOT because you dumped her. That is NOT your fault, and it shouldn't be your concern either Gibbon.

Theres no right way to dump someone - its always going to be horrible unless yous both want out.

So just tell her straight - quick and hopefully painless. Xmas made you realise you dont love her, etc.
            If you'd rather lie, then tell her you've met someone else, or an ex has come back on the scene.

Either way, dont show weakness. Be firm. And get off the phone as quickly as possible.
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
              Just tell her.... auf wiedersen!
              pet....
              SA says;
              Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by PerlOfWisdom
                Welcome to Dumpsville, population you.
                You got a p.s. for us there POW?
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                  You've only been seeing her for 3 months. DO NOT feel emotionally responsible for her. If she goes into depression, it's because she has a mental illness, NOT because you dumped her. That is NOT your fault, and it shouldn't be your concern either Gibbon.

Theres no right way to dump someone - its always going to be horrible unless yous both want out.

So just tell her straight - quick and hopefully painless. Xmas made you realise you dont love her, etc.
                  If you'd rather lie, then tell her you've met someone else, or an ex has come back on the scene.

Either way, dont show weakness. Be firm. And get off the phone as quickly as possible.
                  Just make sure you sh*ag her before you tell her... like a parting gift
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

...or suggest a 3 some - & use it as an excuse if she says no
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                    X