• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Celebrity Big Brother

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celebrity Big Brother

OMG .. anyone is watching, the guy from the A team and galctica is in it

Some wannabe rock star just ruined his career.

Comment

Get a life?
      Me, me, me...

Comment

I used to be amazed that Dirk Benedict was still alive - now I'm amazed that he is so desperate for publicity. Still looking good for 60 ish (if you are into that sort of thing) but not as good as Sly

Comment

Yay!!! I'm hooked already

These programmes are made for people like me - sad, loser, northerners with nothing better to do all day than gossip

Jo to win, or possibly Loe.

Although I've put a sneaky £10 on Malone (who I DESPISE!!!!!) as she's a real fighter and people might (stupidly) like her.
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

good god shot me now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
              good god shot me now.
              This is the AK47 assault rifle, the preferred weapon of your enemy. It makes a distinctive sound when fired at you.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead
                Get a life?
                Yes, because posting on a contractor forum is living life to the max.

Comment

"Yes, because posting on a contractor forum is living life to the max."

Yaaahhhhhhhh Baby. Phones 4 U!!!
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I have a celebrity big brother, he's a project manager building a bridge near York. He's over 6 ft tall.
                    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                    X