• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where's my tea

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's my tea

Not a good start to the day, yesterday went and bought myself a decaf Earl-Grey, and pepermint tea bags, left them on my desk, this morning they are missing, can't beleive someone nicked my tea bags!!! I looked everywhere in the staff kitchen on all desks etc !! Lucky I didn't leave anything of value...

But am goign to have to spend the morning with no tea

there is nothing worse than not getting the first cuppa in the morning...

I feel your pain!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Someone lent me some green tea... but its kinda old and doesn't have the aroma ..but it will do...

Going to Tesco this lunch time and getting more tea bags... the thing is I don't want to be carrying them back and forth... will try to hid them this time!!

Comment

At the current client someone keeps knicking me towels from the drier.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
          pepermint tea bags, :
          Is that like drinking Polos?
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Got to be the cleaners. Who else would want to nick tea bags for heavens sake.

Reminds me of when I was at school. My mate's mum owned a sandwich shop and he used to bring in a nice plastic boxed sarnie every day. One of the chav kids started breaking into his locker and thieving them. My mate had access to the sandwich boxing machine so got some nice little nuggets of dog poo and popped them in the sarnie, sealed it back up and took it into school. As hoped, the chav broke into his locker and nicked them. When my mate asked him if the sandwich tasted a bit funny, and then explained why, the chav turned a funny colour and vomited on the spot. Oh them were the days!

Comment

Not a good start to the day, yesterday went and bought myself a decaf Earl-Grey, and pepermint tea bags, left them on my desk, this morning they are missing, can't beleive someone nicked my tea bags!!! I looked everywhere in the staff kitchen on all desks etc !! Lucky I didn't leave anything of value...

Just bill the EB for the cost.

Comment

Bloody tea leaves!

Comment

errrrrr I found my tea bags, I accidently packed them in one of my bags

And after all the fuss I made in the office

Comment

errrrrr I found my tea bags, I accidently packed them in one of my bags

And after all the fuss I made in the office
                    Just like the bint in the office - went shopping, parked her car in the multi storey - came back & car was gone - called police etc - turned out she'd parked it on a different car park level

Must be that "special time" in the month
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                    X