• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Progressive Payroll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Progressive Payroll

Dare I use those two words in the same sentence

Have you experienced the fiasco that is their new SAP based online invoicing?

No, neither have I, cos the ruddy thing doesn't work

They have been crowing on about this new functionality that SAP will bring, but for some reason, their inept IT staff seem incapable of implementing SAP and so leaving all their contractors unable to invoice them.

After 14 phone calls in 2 days, they now say "the site should be working some time this morning"

Ah ha, sux to be you...
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

They're OK until they miss the payment deadline on your invoice though aren't they. Of course, if they're so screwed they miss payments then sic the dogs on 'em.

Comment

I take it Progressive & Computer Futures are one and the same ?

I am having te same trouble with Computer Futures on-line invoicing system

Comment

SRG closed their on-line timesheet site on the 22nd Dec for maintenance but still can't raise invoices due to 'Unfortunately, maintenance is taking a little longer than expected'.

Sounds like an S3-wide problem....
          Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Originally posted by Flubster
            Sounds like an S3-wide problem....
            So S3 have cash flow problems and are going under
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I think we have the whole of S3 group affected - mine is affected as well - Real IT.
              They have the dubious pleasure of being the first group so affected this year - I was caught up in the Parasol mess last Easter!
              Hopefully it won't be as bad - final resolution took weeks then. I actually got my P45 BEFORE they sorted out my NIC payments

btw -Its not just online invoicing that is affected - ALL payments. Mine is not online - I fax an invoice in to them etc
              Last edited by dmini; 4 January 2007, 14:05.

Comment

I heard on the grapevine that these boys are having trouble financially. Looks like you boys are about to get screwed.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
                  I heard on the grapevine that these boys are having trouble financially. Looks like you boys are about to get screwed.
                  It's a dead giveaway...
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I almost got mixed up with this group....seems I've dodged a bullet.

Comment

Working...
                    X