• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Connect group

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connect group

Anybody worked with them? Any opinion?
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

[tumbleweed]

Comment

Isn't it time for your weekly 360 appraisal review meeting?

Comment

Me or Francko?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
          Isn't it time for your weekly 360 appraisal review meeting?
          No, it's time for me to cancel your contract and get a more skilled foreign contractor for 10 quid an hour.
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
            No, it's time for me to cancel your contract and get a more skilled foreign contractor for 10 quid an hour.
            I'm sat next to one... i'm not sure about the skilled bit -it seems like every 2 minutes he comes up to me and asks for help ...cheap as chips they may be, but the true cost is hidden
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
              I'm sat next to one... i'm not sure about the skilled bit -it seems like every 2 minutes he comes up to me and asks for help ...cheap as chips they may be, but the true cost is hidden
              Well, wouldn't be too sure about DP either.

Comment

I'll do it for 10 quid and I'm not foreign.

Comment

Originally posted by Epiphone
                  I'll do it for 10 quid and I'm not foreign.
                  Could you pretend that at least?

Comment

Could you pretend that at least?
                    Yes indeedy. Plese to be holding while I feck up your account. thank you please.

That's a tenner, ta.

Comment

Working...
                    X