• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are you intelligent and able to think clearly?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you intelligent and able to think clearly?

Probably not judging by some of the posts.

I can't fix your intelligence but I'm thinking of running a course to teach clear, critical and logical thinking.

If anyone is interested please PM and will sort fees etc. Scoots, I can only do so much with you but I'm willing to try, will have to charge you double.

I think clearly, my problem is that my thoughts are upside down.

PS More seriously, I doubt there is any correlation between common sense and intelligence. Less misguided idealism and more reliance on facts and realities are what we need.
    Last edited by xoggoth; 23 May 2019, 08:32.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        I guess you are a lost cause, i tried *sigh

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          I think clearly, my problem is that my thoughts are upside down.

PS More seriously, I doubt there is any correlation between common sense and intelligence. Less misguided idealism and more reliance on facts and realities are what we need.
          You sound like the class swot. I will offer 10% off my course just for you, if you use the voucher code *nerd.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post

I can't fix your intelligence but I'm thinking of running a course to teach clear, critical and logical thinking.

If anyone is interested please PM and will sort fees etc. Scoots, I can only do so much with you but I'm willing to try, will have to charge you double.
            You'll need to complete his expense form for him.

Comment

but I'm thinking
              Fake news!
              But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Can't I just call people racist and fascist if they don't share my point of view? I don't want to expend any effort I just want an 'I win' button.
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Have you tried this...

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Keep 'em coming.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X