• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Training.. should I wait?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Training.. should I wait?

I am about to start contracting and have got the ball rolling on setting up a company. As yet I've got no company bank account and have had no contact from an accountant.

I want to enroll on a training course in NY that takes place at the end of January. I would like to get this booked asap plus my flights & accomodation, but have held off because I think I should be putting it through company accounts as expenses.

Do I need to wait? If I went ahead now and paid for everything privately and kept receipts etc. would I still be able to claim it later, or do I really need to wait until my company accounts are in place?

Yes... next
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Pay for it. Claim it back. Do more searching.

Comment

Working...
      X