PDA

View Full Version : Freedom of speech ][

AtW
23rd May 2019, 20:41
Julian Assange: US charges WikiLeaks founder with violating Espionage Act

Julian Assange: US charges WikiLeaks founder with violating Espionage Act – live | Media | The Guardian (https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2019/may/23/trump-news-impeachment-democrats-mueller-report-pelosi-live-updates?page=with:block-5ce6b01d8f08cb6183374adf#block-5ce6b01d8f08cb6183374adf)

AtW
23rd May 2019, 21:51
“The WikiLeaks founder faces a maximum sentence of 175 years in prison in the US if convicted of all the charges against him.”

Oh noes - but he only tried to exercise his right to damage the USA in the interests of Russia, it was his human right to do so!

Zigenare
24th May 2019, 06:04
“The WikiLeaks founder faces a maximum sentence of 175 years in prison in the US if convicted of all the charges against him.”

Oh noes - but he only tried to exercise his right to damage the USA in the interests of Russia, it was his human right to do so!

You really are the worst of traitors. The sooner they put Novichok in your pie or Polonium in your beer the better.

Lance
24th May 2019, 06:33
You really are the worst of traitors. The sooner they put Novichok in your pie or Polonium in your beer the better.

that's a bit harsh.

Why do you always have to take the most extreme position?
It only devalues any opinions you may be trying to express that may have merit. I'm not sure any of your opinions do have merit as they're delivered with such bile, venom and hatred.

Have a nice day.

Zigenare
24th May 2019, 06:50
that's a bit harsh.

It only devalues any opinions you may be trying to express that may have merit. I'm not sure any of your opinions do have merit as they're delivered with such bile, venom and hatred.

Have a nice day.

Or I may have a sense of humour that is slightly different to yours - now, you have a nice day too!

Lance
24th May 2019, 06:56
Or I may have a sense of humour that is slightly different to yours - now, you have a nice day too!

citation needed

Old Greg
24th May 2019, 08:38
that's a bit harsh.

Have a nice day.

What else would you expect from an antisemitic turd.

Zigenare
24th May 2019, 08:40
What else would you expect from an antisemitic turd.

Blimey, white knights everywhere!

Old Greg
24th May 2019, 08:52

Just decent people rallying around against the turds. What scum like you would call a virtue signaller or SJW,.

MarillionFan
24th May 2019, 08:52

Someones pissed on your cornflakes this morning.

BlasterBates
24th May 2019, 08:53
I remember before Paul Manafort was sentenced they said he could get up to a 25 year sentence and they gave him 7 years. That would mean Assange will probably get 30 years, and then he gets parole after 15.

That's my prediction.

15 years is a long time though.

Old Greg
24th May 2019, 09:29
I remember before Paul Manafort was sentenced they said he could get up to a 25 year sentence and they gave him 7 years. That would mean Assange will probably get 30 years, and then he gets parole after 15.

That's my prediction.

Imagine being banged up with Assange for 15 years.

PhiltheGreek
24th May 2019, 09:36
Imagine being banged up with Assange for 15 years.

Those Ecuadorian chaps don't have to imagine. I doubt the septic prison guards will stand for it though.

Julian Assange latest: Full details of WikiLeaks founder's 'dirty' living habits revealed | London Evening Standard (https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/julian-assange-latest-full-details-of-wikileaks-founders-dirty-living-habits-revealed-a4117156.html)

Scruff
24th May 2019, 09:37
What else would you expect from an antisemitic turd.תודה

Old Greg
24th May 2019, 09:46
תודה

בבקשה

Old Greg
24th May 2019, 10:00
Someones pissed on your cornflakes this morning.

Hopefully someone does that every morning.

AtW
24th May 2019, 10:07

That's my prediction.

Manning had 35 years, commuted by Obama

For getting Trump in place Assange deserves life behind bars

Lance
24th May 2019, 10:29
Just decent people rallying around against the turds. What scum like you would call a virtue signaller or SJW,.

pretty much what he called me on a PM

Old Greg
24th May 2019, 10:52
pretty much what he called me on a PM

Standard alt-right / fascist PC behaviour to try to shut down debate.

Lance
24th May 2019, 11:14
Standard alt-right / fascist PC behaviour to try to shut down debate.

I think you're crediting the behaviour with being based on more thought than is actually involved.

Old Greg
24th May 2019, 11:21
I think you're crediting the behaviour with being based on more thought than is actually involved.

I expect you're right. The behaviour has developed within the alt-right / fascist movement with the purpose I described, but churchy probably just apes it thoughtlessly, because it's standard behaviour, if you're an antisemitic turd or similar.

AtW
24th May 2019, 11:23
Did he rejoin the Brown Trousers brigade?