• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor Mortgage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contractor Mortgage

To my fellow contracting brethren, I'm looking for recommendations and suggestions for a mortgage broker or provider who could help with a new contractor. Only only one month in. Lots of previous history in IT contracting niche as a permie. First time buyer...Only need to borrow 100k.

Am I doomed to spoon feed my LL gravy forever or is there hope.

Do you like Gladiator movies ?

Comment

Originally posted by ApeShape View Post
      To my fellow contracting brethren, I'm looking for recommendations and suggestions for a mortgage broker or provider who could help with a new contractor. Only only one month in. Lots of previous history in IT contracting niche as a permie. First time buyer...Only need to borrow 100k.

Do you have a chutney spoon?

Comment

Best shot - you're AndyW's mum's lodger and the long weekend has broken you?

Comment

Speak to Freelancer Financials - they've sorted me out in the past. You have to demonstrate that you've not been been out contract for more than 3 of the past 12 months to get access to the best deals, which you clearly can't at the moment. Length of time contracting is also a factor too. Given your history and requirements, I wouldn't mind betting they'd be able to sort something for you albeit at a higher interest rate...

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
            Speak to Freelancer Financials - they've sorted me out in the past. You have to demonstrate that you've not been been out contract for more than 3 of the past 12 months to get access to the best deals, which you clearly can't at the moment. Length of time contracting is also a factor too. Given your history and requirements, I wouldn't mind betting they'd be able to sort something for you albeit at a higher interest rate...

Comment

Hi

I can recommend CMME for as a contractor mortgage broker

Contractor Mortgages Information and Quotation

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
                Hi

I can recommend CMME for as a contractor mortgage broker

Contractor Mortgages Information and Quotation
                That's who I was trying to remember earlier. Friend of mine used them recently. Good support and got a good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  That's who I was trying to remember earlier. Friend of mine used them recently. Good support and got a good deal.
                  I used them this year, not sure if I am classed as a friend

Would recommend
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    I used them this year, not sure if I am classed as a friend

Would recommend
                    Two friends have used them recently!

Comment

Working...
                    X