• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

shotgun ticket

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shotgun ticket

Well had my interview today, and being recomended to get my ticket should having it in a few day now I just need to go find a left handed gun that fits !
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

How long before your neighbours are on TV?

"He was a lovely bloke, wouldn't hurt a fly"...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
        Well had my interview today, and being recomended to get my ticket should having it in a few day now I just need to go find a left handed gun that fits !
        Could you please provide a walk through of the process
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Download the for from your local police force......this one give very good details..

http://www.surrey.police.uk/flic.asp

Send it off with 4 passport photos and a cheque for £50 to the head office for your area.
          A firearms officer will call to arrange an interview, and will ask you if you have suffered from depression, how family life is etc. ask you about any previous convictions, I had a traffice red light offence 4 years ago, which you have to put down on the form, but he still asked me about it.
          He will then say if he wants to recomend you for a license, then you have to get a gun cabinet (which I'm doing any second now!) fit it and he will pop round to take a look and hand you the license......job done!
          SA says;
          Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

Why do you want a shot gun?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

It seems the peacefuls stopped the war
              Left generals squashed and stifled
              But Ill slip out again tonight
              Cause they havent taken back my rifle
              For I promote oblivion
              And Ill plug a few civilians

Ill slash them cold, Ill kill them dead
              Ill break them gooks, Ill crack their heads
              Ill slice them till theyre running red
              But now Ive got the running gun blues

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                Why do you want a shot gun?

mainly clay shooting at the local club, but also some game every so oftern....its a good social thing to do..gets you outside etc.
                SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

mainly clay shooting at the local club, but also some game every so oftern....its a good social thing to do..gets you outside etc.
                  Not to mention those teenagers who keep trying to break in…
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Hmmm. Wouldn't trust myself with one. come back ratted on a Friday evening and blast the annoying noise makers out of the window. I'll stick to my water pistol for that.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X