• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Finally - equality for all....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally - equality for all....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6232869.stm

It seems that finally all previous inequalities will be addressed - white policemen will be joining the black policeman's society and christians will be joining the muslim council of GB. It seems that a christian student group have had their bank accounts frozen because they ask members to sign a statement confirming they are religious. They are now taking legal action under human rights laws. Of course the good thing now is you can belong to anything you like whether you are interested in, or believe in it or not - great huh? True freedom.

Almost as crap as Cardiff Student Union....

Their favourite saying was "we are an a political organisation we dont have any views etc etc."

Then they banned the BNP for being "racist". But they didnt want to ban the Conservative party when I put forward that they technically invented concentration camps. Oh no.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
      Almost as crap as Cardiff Student Union....

Their favourite saying was "we are an a political organisation we dont have any views etc etc."

Then they banned the BNP for being "racist". But they didnt want to ban the Conservative party when I put forward that they technically invented concentration camps. Oh no.
      The thing to remember about student union politics is that they are in training to become politicians themselves.
      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Good news. I am joing the Womens Institute, my local Afro Caribbean centre, the OAP lunch group and Paraplegics Olympics.

Comment

Where I am there is a forum and support network subsidised by the company for gays - I want to suggest setting one up for straight people only.
          Do you think I would last long?
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I'm going to join Mensa, the intelligible club.

John Prescott

Comment

Working...
            X