• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Catchy co name - creative block!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catchy co name - creative block!

Aaagh... getting another company sorted at the mo and trying to decide on a name that's smart, professional and not already registered. How did you decide your co names? Any ideas for inspiration?

Originally posted by realityhack
    Aaagh... getting another company sorted at the mo and trying to decide on a name that's smart, professional and not already registered. How did you decide your co names? Any ideas for inspiration?
    squirrel it ltd is free...

Comment

I once started a company which had to have a public presence - choosing the name turned into such a problem - I agonised for ages thinking about how logos headed paper would look etc.

For the bi-yearly bread'n' butter company I use (as suggested by someone on this board) 4 letter acronyms - currently using Charlie’s Unified Network Testing Services
      HTH
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Super Heavy-duty Information Technology company.

HTH.

Next...
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

The Final Solution.

Company slogan: Arbeit Macht Frei.
          I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus
            The Final Solution.

Company slogan: Arbeit Macht Frei.

Originally posted by Troll
            I once started a company which had to have a public presence - choosing the name turned into such a problem - I agonised for ages thinking about how logos headed paper would look etc.
            Exactly my issue... website and everything.

Comment

##Deleted## ltd.

should protect you from VAT and revenue inspections as well. Not to mention IR35 guaranteed protection

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I like this blokes name:

Tokyo Sexwale, the South African anti-apartheid activist turned business tycoon, could be preparing a bid to succeed Thabo Mbeki as the country's president in two years, it has been reported.
                Sexwale Enterprises Ltd.
                "Biggin' It Up."
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

to continue a theme:

caught it ltd

remember it ltd

and

catchy name ltd

are all available...

Comment

Acme IT (UK). It's not registered, get it quick while you can...
                    "My God, it's huge!!"

Comment

Working...
                    X