• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Permy Rant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Permy Rant

GRRRRR. F***ing permy sat opposite me. Boy he talks the talk but cannot walk the walk. F***ing t0sser is getting right up my nose. About to explode....

If you can't twat him one then threatining to sling em out the window normally curtails over exuberant dobberishness. Slight risk of termination but what is life without the occassional risk.

Comment

Use one of my favorite verbs - Defenestration

Comment

I think I'm going to work to highlight his inadequacy to his boss, in a sneaky kinda fashion.

Comment

GRRRRR. F***ing contractor sat opposite me. Boy he talks the talk but cannot walk the walk. F***ing t0sser is getting right up my nose. About to explode....

I think I'm going to work to highlight his inadequacy to his boss, in a sneaky kinda fashion.

Mailman

Comment

"he talks the talk but cannot walk the walk" - sounds like most of the permies I have worked with.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
              "he talks the talk but cannot walk the walk" - sounds like most of the permies I have worked with.
              but does he walk the talk or talk the walk ?

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                but does he walk the talk or talk the walk ?
                Walk this way, talk this way....
                I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Perhaps you should get up and show the office some of your moves.

Comment

Originally posted by Bovvered
                    GRRRRR. F***ing permy sat opposite me. Boy he talks the talk but cannot walk the walk. F***ing t0sser is getting right up my nose. About to explode....
                    Stop being so unprofessional. If he has a direct impact on your deliverables, sort it out. But be professional.

Churchill - In "fecking kids!" mode!

Comment

Working...
                    X