• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Notice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notice

well the tennents in one of the flats in Highbury served notice today, which is good as it meens I can get in there for a weekend and touch up some of the paint work, fit a coupple of air bricks and then re-let it for an extra £200pm to what there were paying
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

it would be good the other tennants in the other flat in highbury did the same because with the same treatment I could get an extra £350pm from it.......mmmmm how do you make them want to leave....
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

Marvellous.
      Call the cops

Comment

how much are you renting the highbury flats for? How many beds are they....

I might want to rent one?
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
          it would be good the other tennants in the other flat in highbury did the same because with the same treatment I could get an extra £350pm from it.......mmmmm how do you make them want to leave....
          For 3 months rental I might have some friends who could persuade them to "do the same"
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by kramer
            how much are you renting the highbury flats for? How many beds are they....

I might want to rent one?
            the one that will become available next month is a 2 bed with some outside space, renting for around the £1250pcm - £1300pcm mark

Its about 5 mins walk from the new Arsenal stadium, and 3 minutes from the old one, in a tree lined residential road. Located in Sotheby Road.
            SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

whre's highburry???

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
                whre's highburry???

Ha Ha but on that one Sandy, your typings just as bad as mine..... 'whre's'

pot - kettle - black....
                SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

nooger that wasn't a joke, I am serious... is it in London?? as you know amnot from the UK (thought been living here 15 years) so my knowledge of areas is not good

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
                    whre's highburry???
                    It houses the dirty gooners.

That's all you need to know.
                    Call the cops

Comment

Working...
                    X