• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm going to start smoking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to start smoking

but what is the best way?

I was thinking of gum before advancing to Patches, those plastic ciggies and then onto the real things.
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Originally posted by MrsGoof
    but what is the best way?

I was thinking of gum before advancing to Patches, those plastic ciggies and then onto the real things.

Its best to smoke loads of dope first, get into the nicotene slowly.
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      Its best to smoke loads of dope first, get into the nicotene slowly.
      Join us.

Not only does smoking make you look 'kin hard, it also makes you look cool.

If it's good enough from Keef Richards, it's good enough for me.

Call the cops

Comment

I gave up smoking 5 years ago. End result, I'm very overweight to the point that the quack wants me to loose weight 'for health reasons'. I reckon I should take up smoking again to inhibit my food cravings and get me down to a safe weight again.

Or I might just go and get some liposuction. What does the panel think?
        Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Its very difficult. I've been trying to start smoking for years. The thing is if you decide to not smoke when you're teenager it is very difficult to start later on. The trouble is if I smoke, within a few hours I crave fresh air.
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Start with Kit Kats. I did when I was 7.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates
              Its very difficult. I've been trying to start smoking for years. The thing is if you decide to not smoke when you're teenager it is very difficult to start later on.
              If only that were true.
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Flubster
                I gave up smoking 5 years ago. End result, I'm very overweight to the point that the quack wants me to loose weight 'for health reasons'. I reckon I should take up smoking again to inhibit my food cravings and get me down to a safe weight again.

Or I might just go and get some liposuction. What does the panel think?
                Get your quack to prescribe some amphetamines. They must be better for you than smoking surely?
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I would recommend smoking for these reasons:

(a) You'd then have to go through all the stress and difficulty of giving up again. What fun that'll be.

(b) You will save money by staying at home to avoid sampling the delights of dirty looks in coffee shops and being permanently frustrated come July, when you realise you can't indulge in public anymore.

(c) You save money on shampoo and washing powder than you do currently. In real terms that is - you need to buy more because you will permanently stink of fags and need to wash your hair everyday, but there are loads of 2 for 3 offers in Boots at the moment.

(d) You can spend an exciting morning visiting your dentist more often, to get rid of ciggie stained teeth. AAAAHH!

(e) You will lose your sense of taste - therefore a trip to McDonalds is just as enticing as Claridges because food becomes little more than an inconvenience to get over with as quickly as possible before that enticing fag with your coffee.

(f) You can make new friends - standing in the freezing cold on doorsteps.

(f) You have all the delights of emphasyma and possibly lung cancer to look forward to - which means that you can give up work earlier and pay less tax to Gordo.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                    (f) You have all the delights of emphasyma and possibly lung cancer to look forward to - which means that you can give up work earlier and pay less tax to Gordo.
                    That's tax avoidance, Denny. C'mon, you know the score...you preach it often enough.
                    Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Working...
                    X