• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK writes to BoJo and the Saj

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK writes to BoJo and the Saj

ContractorUK writes to Boris Johnson and Sajid Javid over IR35 and Loan Charge 2019

They can't ignore CUK.....

I'm sure that now this will be solved!
    "The boy who cried Sheep"

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      They can't ignore CUK.....
      But many wish they could!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by CryingSheep View Post
        I'm sure that now this will be solved!
        Job done.

Comment

Dear Government

Please expand prison places to accommodate those crooked contractors who unfairly undercut honest contractors while dodging taxes, and who do not subsequently pay the entriely reasonable loan charge.

Love from

Honest CUK Contractors x x x

Comment

I know somebody at HSBC who told me that her contract wont be extended after October - she didn't mention IR35 but said HSBC were letting all their contractors go.
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
              I know somebody at HSBC who told me that her contract wont be extended after October - she didn't mention IR35 but said HSBC were letting all their contractors go.
              I think you have the wrong thread.

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
                I know somebody at HSBC who told me that they are still actively recruiting contractors and currently signing contracts that go way beyond October...
                "The boy who cried Sheep"

Comment

I know somebody at HSBC who told me that they are still actively recruiting contractors and currently signing contracts that go way beyond October...
                  The same was said about RBS. Turned out to be nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    The same was said about RBS. Turned out to be nonsense.
                    s'funny, i've been offered gigs at both in the last week.

Comment

Working...
                    X