• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Paste this into the address bar in your browser and enjoy the fun.

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5; DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++}setInterv al('A()',5); void(0);
    Last edited by PRC1964; 9 January 2007, 12:45.

absolutely nothing

Thanks

MG
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
      absolutely nothing

Thanks

MG
      Bugger, the forum seems to screw it up. Paste it into Notepad first and remove the space in "setInterv al" at the end of it.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964
        Bugger, the forum seems to screw it up. Paste it into Notepad first and remove the space in "setInterv al" at the end of it.
        Hah funny - doesn't work in FF though

Comment

cool ...looks good with msn homepage...
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
            Hah funny - doesn't work in FF though
            yes it does
            goto a page with lots of pictures then paste it into address bar then enter, and the edit
            Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

PRC edit the code to remove the eronious space

Comment

yes it does
                goto a page with lots of pictures then paste it into address bar then enter, and the edit
                it works a treat with....

http://beedogs.com/

find a page with plenty of er.. beedogs and then copy and paste and return...

you know it makes sense.

Comment

yes it does
                  So it does - with beedogs anyway.

Not so hot with CUK.

Comment

My head's gone all funny.

How can a bit of code make the pictures already fixed to a site move around like that?

Comment

Working...
                    X