• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mr R.Sall has a problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr R.Sall has a problem

I got this through my Yahoo 360 account:

Look at the name of the person, then say it out loud, fast.

Dear Friend,
    I feel quite safe and satisfy dealing with you in this charity project. Though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest,surest and most secured medium of communication. However, this correspondence is purely private, and it should be treated as such,As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me,because, I know everyone will die someday.My name is Mr. R Sall a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to doctor.I have not lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business.Though I am very rich, I was never Generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for.But now I regret all this, as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.I have decided to give alms to charity organizations,as I want this the last good deed I do on earth.So far, I have distributed money to some charity
    organizations in asia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close all my accounts and sell off all my properties and distribute the money to charity organizations and keep only a certain % to themselves but they refused and with aid of my lawyer they kept the money to themselves.
    Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.
    The last of my money which no one knows of is a cash deposit of $5,000,000 that I have with a finance/Security Company abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatch it to charity organizations.I have set aside 10% for your time.
    God be with you.
    [email protected]
    pls send reply to [email protected]
    Do you think people who pack the confectionary into boxes at fudge making factories tell people what they do for a living?

>"It has defiled all forms of medical treatment"

Comment

sounds like a nice chappie
      hope you help him ..not

Comment

Working...
      X