• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Muppet Agent Strikes Back

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muppet Agent Strikes Back

Hi ,
    How are you? I hope all is well with you!
    I am conducting my periodic check with you and your company, for your needs for either IT Contractors or Full-time direct-hire staffing needs.

We have candidates available in the area of Project Managers, Analysts, Developers, QA Testers, Network technicians, .NET, Oracle and Java Developers ... etc.

Are there any contract positions, permanent placements, or projects we can help you with currently?

Please let me know how can I assist with your current openings at your company

Naren
    CGT Consulting Inc.
    18032-C Lemon Drive, Suite 350
    Yorba Linda, CA 92886
    Tel: 714-572-1055
    www.cgt-consult.com

Email-id: [email protected]

CGT Consulting Privacy Policy: http://www.cgt-consult.com/privacy Can Spam Compliant
    To opt-out of future correspondence, please send an email mailto:[email protected]?subject=Remove-Company or reply with "REMOVE" in the subject heading and include [email protected] in the body of your email.

Gotta love agents, asking a contractor if he needs more contractors....

Think I can save this and supply it to the tax office to prove that I am 100% outside IR35 ??

(and yes i know IR35 is per contract basis and this means nothing really)

It's american too. What's going on?

My jobswerve bulletin today had nine american jobs out of fifteen jobs altogether. Up to last month I only got one every couple of months or so.

Comment

I've just got one of those myself!

Originally posted by wendigo100
      It's american too. What's going on?
      It’s a front for the Indians. I exercised my opportunity to REMOVE myself from their database.
      Drivel is my speciality

Comment

I didn't bother, if you respond they know the address is active and I don't want a barrage of e-mails from them all the time.

They have got my e-mail address by randomly mailing admin@<domain> anyway because the e-mail address they have used is not publically viewable (apart from being in this thread now that is )

Comment

Working...
        X