• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

iPhone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPhone

I've currently watching Steve Jobs's iPhone keynote speak.

Simply stunning!

Pity the apple TV isn't as good...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

iphone

that iphone looks the dogs danglies, anyone heard any reviews on them? is it best to hold back incase they have glitches to iron out in the first 6 months?

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeHopper
        I've currently watching Steve Jobs's iPhone keynote speak.

Simply stunning!
        I already have a small and neat device that is a music and video player, phone, and internet connectivity device, as well as a touch-screen PDA and digital camera.

Does this Apple thing do anything else?

Comment

I love the scrolling mechanism. You just flick your finger across the touchscreen and it scrolls through. The quicker you move your finger, the quicker you spin through your content.

And the accelerometer is cool too. Watch your content and move the phone from portrait to landscape and the phone will automatically turn the picture through 90 degrees. Simple but pretty funky.

I would have expected a higher resolution camera than 2.0 megapixels but thats just splitting hairs...

Last edited by ratewhore; 10 January 2007, 13:54.

Comment

any links?
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

http://www.apple.com/iphone/

Comment

Originally posted by expat
                I already have a small and neat device
                whatever it does it is still small
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by NetwkSupport
                  that iphone looks the dogs danglies, anyone heard any reviews on them? is it best to hold back incase they have glitches to iron out in the first 6 months?
                  What it looks like isn't a reason to buy it. (said after a year of owning a Nokia 8800 which looks great but has a battery life of exactly half a phone call )

Wait 'til the reviews are out
                  Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
                    whatever it does it is still small
                    but perfectly formed!

Comment

Working...
                    X