• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Last January

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last January

We had constant reminders about how low the month's rainfall was, drought warnings to come, blah blah.....all down to global warming and climate change etc.
    This January we have started with the wettest week on record. Funnily enough, all the climate change/global warming experts have produced a deafening silence thus far. That is probably due to man-made carbon emmissions and the need for greener taxes mind you, I am sure that nice Mr Milliband can explain.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
    We had constant reminders about how low the month's rainfall was, drought warnings to come, blah blah.....all down to global warming and climate change etc.
    This January we have started with the wettest week on record. Funnily enough, all the climate change/global warming experts have produced a deafening silence thus far. That is probably due to man-made carbon emmissions and the need for greener taxes mind you, I am sure that nice Mr Milliband can explain.
    Not terribly bright are you?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
      Not terribly bright are you?
      If you are suggesting that I am not on the same intellectual scale as you sas, that is undoubtedly the case. Perhaps we can battle more evenly after I have a couple of strokes?
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Perhaps your cardio-vascular system is in fine fettle, so you haven't had a stroke yet. Shame that Alzheimer's has set in early.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Ah, the evidence for global warming is now said to be more extreme weather. Very dry one season, very wet the next, very windy the one after, and so on.

Comment

Perhaps we can battle more evenly after I have a couple of strokes?
            I think you will find it easier typing with both hands.

Comment

And long periods of settled weather such as drought.

Yes "man made" "global" "warming" occurs on global/local scale causing hot/cold/wet/dry/extreme/prolonged weather patterns.

The only solution is more tax.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                Perhaps your cardio-vascular system is in fine fettle, so you haven't had a stroke yet. Shame that Alzheimer's has set in early.
                Not to worry, now that I know you have Alzheimer's I will factor that in when I rubbish your postings.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOmegaMan
                  I think you will find it easier typing with both hands.
                  Yes well done OM, relevant as ever.

Comment

Perhaps you should change the title of this to:

"The dunce thread for people who are too stupid to grasp that local fluctuation can occur within long term trends"

Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X