• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Beckhams

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Beckhams

B*st*rds.

Do they not have enough already?!! £128m deal, set to be LA "A listers".

B*st*rds. B*st*rds. B*st*rds.
    The pope is a tard.

who?
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      B*st*rds.

SallyAnne is AtW and I claim my £5.

Hopefully none of Becks money will end up in Gordons pocket.

Comment

and with any luck we won't have to put up with his pouting, talentless uber-annoying wife so much.

(having said that i still definately would!....... )
        Founder Member of the 'I love Janey' Fan Club

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          B*st*rds.

£492,000.

A WEEK!!!!

Motherf**ker!!!
          Call the cops

Comment

I like the way he puts it as 'needing a new challenge'.

Like the challenge of what on earth to do with nearly half a million quid a month.

I bet Abramovich is crapping it now the footballer's wage bar has been hiked to those dizzy heights. Cue mass exodus of players to the States.
            Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W
              I like the way he puts it as 'needing a new challenge'.
              Yeah, a challenge to find a league where he can still cut it!

Like the challenge of what on earth to do with nearly half a million quid a month.
              A week you mean!

I bet Abramovich is crapping it now the footballer's wage bar has been hiked to those dizzy heights. Cue mass exodus of players to the States.
              More fool the yanks. Abramavich needn't worry, Beckham will turn out fairly ordinary on the park and they won't pay that again.

Comment

AEG president Timothy J. Leiweke said: "David Beckham will have a greater impact on soccer in America than any athlete has ever had on a sport globally.

"David is truly the only individual that can build the 'bridge' between soccer in America and the rest of the world."
                Well if they started calling it 'football' like the rest of the world that would be an even better bridge the stupid lard-arsed retards!
                Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
                  £492,000.

A WEEK!!!!

Motherf**ker!!!
                  Where do I get a gig like that?!? I'm useless at football but I can fart for England

Comment

SAP.
                    And thats just for junior consultants!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X