• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

who do you look like

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who do you look like

upload your pic

and see which celeb you look like the most...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Originally posted by kramer
    upload your pic

and see which celeb you look like the most...

Some guy called Brad Pitt, whoever he is!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Jabba the Hutt

sasguru
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Ricky Martin, Johnny Depp, Kenneth Brannagh, Jamie Cullum and, rather surprisingly, Patsy Kensit.
        Call the cops

Comment

Well I uploaded a picture of Jennifer Lopez, who didn't match with herself

Next...
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

haha... good benchmarking SA!
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by kramer
              haha... good benchmarking SA!

I did one of myself aswell, and it said it couldn't recognise a face
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                Bella Emberg???

Just a suggestion....
                Last edited by freakydancer; 11 January 2007, 16:35.
                Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
                  Some guy called Brad Pitt, whoever he is!
                  Not at your weight sunshine!
                  Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                    I did one of my @rse and it came back with Bagpuss. Scarily accurate if you ask me!

Comment

Working...
                    X