• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is Slough really that bad???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Slough really that bad???

I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Yes - full of wanabe gangsters
    Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Yes.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Yes.
        I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Bexleyheath is worse.

Comment

Depends what you want out of it. But probably, yes.

It does have one redeeming feature in the shape of Vikram's Occasions Palace. If you can't get to Slough, just turn on your speakers and watch the website intro a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard
              Depends what you want out of it. But probably, yes.

It does have one redeeming feature in the shape of Vikram's Occasions Palace. If you can't get to Slough, just turn on your speakers and watch the website intro a few times.

Loved Viiikraaamms Occassiooooons Paaaaalace. Class.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

It used to be the British Legion club.
                I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru

Loved Viiikraaamms Occassiooooons Paaaaalace. Class.

Look at forthcoming events, gotta to go to Valentines day for the:

Finger Food Bitings & Unlimited Beer & Soft Drinks
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

A colleague of mine did a gig in Slough a while back. She told me the client used to advise its workforce to stagger the exiting of their cars from the car park onto the main carriageway, in order to try and put off the car-jackers... Nuff said.
                    "My God, it's huge!!"

Comment

Working...
                    X