• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Those sick Muslims

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those sick Muslims

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6253409.stm

The NHS should provide more faith-based care for Muslims, an expert says.
    Muslims are about twice as likely to report poor health and disability than the general population, says Edinburgh University's Professor Aziz Sheikh.

Thus proving religion is bad for you.

I guess detonating on public transport does that doesnt it?

Mailman

Comment

wtf?

"Writing in the British Medical Journal, he called for male circumcision on the NHS and more details over alcohol derived drugs. "
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

What about alcohol swaps or wipes? Anyone using those is clearly insulting Islam and should be beheaded.
        I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Hey I know, instead of pandering to these people on trivial meaningless tulipe, how about focussing on cleaning up the wards, killing the MRSA bugs, and other important aspects that improve healthcare for EVERYONE?

Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
            Hey I know, instead of pandering to these people on trivial meaningless tulipe, how about focussing on cleaning up the wards, killing the MRSA bugs, and other important aspects that improve healthcare for EVERYONE?

Just a thought.
            Well okay, but as long as we don't kill any superbugs with alcohol as that would be an unforgiveable insult to Islam.
            I'm Spartacus.

Comment

it seems true.There are more disabled children in muslims because of inbreeding.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                What drugs are derived from alcohol?

And what possible difference does it make?
                Muslims are forbidden to drink alchohol - from any source actually I think it is anything which alters the mind so must illegal drugs are covered as well.

Comment

It's a fairly recent thing. There's a passage where Mohammed was offered wine or something else (milk I think) and chose the other. People have interpreted this as 'don't drink alcohol'.

It has to be a recent thing as historically the best wines came from that region.

Of course this is purely anecdotal and I could (as usual) be talking b0llox

Comment

Originally posted by zathras
                    Muslims are forbidden to drink alchohol - from any source actually I think it is anything which alters the mind so must illegal drugs are covered as well.
                    Yes but so many of them take this to believe that they are free to smoke weed/heroin/crack etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X