• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it me?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it me?

There's nothing on the BBC news main or politics pages about the latest Home Office fiasco that so dominated, Question Time, Newsnight and the Politics Show last night. Who has decided to make this a non-story overnight?
    I'm Spartacus.

Originally posted by Spartacus
    There's nothing on the BBC news main or politics pages about the latest Home Office fiasco that so dominated, Question Time, Newsnight and the Politics Show last night. Who has decided to make this a non-story overnight?
    Tony Blair decided. He controls the press so does as he wants. He managed to suppress his daughter's suicide bid in 2004. I bet someone in the BBC will get a gong for this.

Comment

Do you think he will be watching "The Trial of Tony Blair"?
      I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus
        Do you think he will be watching "The Trial of Tony Blair"?
        When is that on. Want to see if they have run out of Whitewash yet, must be getting in short supply by now.

Comment

Working...
        X