• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Investing in Eastern European property

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Investing in Eastern European property

I’m moving off to the west but this place in Romania might be of interest to some on the board. Maybe more suited to agents.
    Drivel is my speciality

We're investing in Eastern European property this year - not necessarily just for investment either. There's some good areas in Hungary we're looking at, but the main attraction is the amount of land you can buy. Problem, as always, is the fecking gippos...
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
      We're investing in Eastern European property this year - not necessarily just for investment either. There's some good areas in Hungary we're looking at, but the main attraction is the amount of land you can buy. Problem, as always, is the fecking gippos...
      I thought most of the gippos (is that not a banned word yet?) have come over here
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I vont to bite your finger

Comment

Working...
        X