• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ignore list 2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ignore list 2

Glad to see Chico has reminded us of the ignore list. I can just about tolerate the rest of you inferior beings (I like little dumb creatures) but I wish to ignore Chico because he is a total blithering copper-bottomed idiot without a rational braincell in his head.

Erm. How do I do it exactly? Clearly his neglible braincells (on this rare occasion) work better than mine. Click on Chico's ID brings up several options including "Add to Buddy list" (Yech! -perish the thought!) but no ignore, or even better "Eterminate in a hail of bullets dipped in cyanide"
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

http://forums.contractoruk.com/profile.php?do=editlist

Comment

Cheers Sock. Excellent, now I get "This message is hidden because Chico is on your ignore list" However, I was rather hoping that his name would disappear altogther or even better, that he would disappear as in the Al Capone overshoes sort of disappear.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
        Cheers Sock. Excellent, now I get "This message is hidden because Chico is on your ignore list" However, I was rather hoping that his name would disappear altogther or even better, that he would disappear as in the Al Capone overshoes sort of disappear.
        It'll cost you a fiver...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Then feed him to my pet komodo dragon.
          Pet? A fellow lizard?

I wonder what people would say if I kept someone else as a pet?

Lucky bastard if it were Audrey Tautou I suppose.

Comment

Working...
          X