• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BLiar - Sanctimonious W****R

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLiar - Sanctimonious W****R

What an utter ass***e!!

He has just said that we need to keep fighting the islamic threat and it will probably take a whole generation in the speech i saw a clip of on the TV!!!

How long is a generation?? Does he mean until the next generation have grown up (20 years) or as long as one generation lives (80 years)?

What an utter BAS***D, it really makes my blood boil. That c**t forced us into a war we didn't wan't to get involved in and he lied to get people to co-operate with him. Almost half the country thought we shouldn't go in and the half left over would probably have thought twice if they had known all his posturing about WMD was a bunch of lies concocted by Nu Liebour.... Now we are stuck there indefinetly while this utter shi*bag is in power and I doubt El Gordo will change tack.

Anybody see tax increases to support our boys, we need to add a few extra percent to income tax to pay for new kit for them, honest guvnor, we won't slip 99% of the cash into other things like our pension pot...

WA**ERS

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6254253.stm

And did anyone see that picture yesterday of Bush weeping over a dead soldier? Makes yer puke!
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

String the lot of 'em up.

Then get all their cronies up against the wall and shoot them.

God told me. "Have a good clear out" was the message when I was on the bog this morning.
      Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
        God told me. "Have a good clear out" was the message when I was on the bog this morning.
        Yesterday he spoke to me, too. He used a very large word that brought tears to my eyes, and which I eventually had to chase off with a stick.

I wonder what he meant?

Comment

I've asked for advice from Chico about this but he will not guide me in my new found relationship with God.
          Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
            What an utter ass***e!!

He has just said that we need to keep fighting the islamic threat and it will probably take a whole generation in the speech i saw a clip of on the TV!!!

How long is a generation?? Does he mean until the next generation have grown up (20 years) or as long as one generation lives (80 years)?

What an utter BAS***D, it really makes my blood boil. That c**t forced us into a war we didn't wan't to get involved in and he lied to get people to co-operate with him. Almost half the country thought we shouldn't go in and the half left over would probably have thought twice if they had known all his posturing about WMD was a bunch of lies concocted by Nu Liebour.... Now we are stuck there indefinetly while this utter shi*bag is in power and I doubt El Gordo will change tack.

Anybody see tax increases to support our boys, we need to add a few extra percent to income tax to pay for new kit for them, honest guvnor, we won't slip 99% of the cash into other things like our pension pot...

WA**ERS

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6254253.stm
            Apart from that he his right
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Terrorism is here to stay forever, whatever we do, but invading Iraq or Iran just makes it worse.

Invading Afganistan looked a good call though, but we should have concentrated on that instead of spreading ourselves too thinly elsewhere.

This is how I interpret the word of god yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                Terrorism is here to stay forever, whatever we do, but invading Iraq or Iran just makes it worse.

Invading Afganistan looked a good call though, but we should have concentrated on that instead of spreading ourselves too thinly elsewhere.

This is how I interpret the word of god yesterday.
                Well what would Jesus have done?
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Yeap Blair is a ***** and Brown is a big *****

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
                    Well what would Jesus have done?
                    Far be it for me to second guess! I'll wait for tomorrow's dump. Buffoon, any more news from you on this?

Comment

Working...
                    X