• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

£100 penalty from Companies House....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

£100 penalty from Companies House....

....as my return was filed 1 day late, 1 day!!!!!!

Unlucky. You'll never forget again . . . probably

Comment

to cap it all I've recieved a tax bill yesterday for 2004-2005 for £1k

I was a PAYE employee with no other income goddamit, I can see lengthy discussions tomorrow with hector, oh what joy

Comment

They saw you comming

Comment

Originally posted by kirk
          ....as my return was filed 1 day late, 1 day!!!!!!
          You had nine months why did you leave it to the last minute?

Comment

A couple of years ago I sent an apology letter with a sob story explanation and they let me off. Worth a try !

Comment

I used to work at companies house, it was mad around 30th september [ 9 months after loads of filing due ] - office used to stay open till midnight to allow all the people who waited 9 months to then try and submit !!

Even if you were waiting at 12 midnight - if you hadn't been seen the dorrs closed and you were stuffed.
              Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Working...
              X