• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Web filing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Web filing

I just tried to do my annual return online, and the service is only available between 7am and midnight Monday to Saturday.

So what, do they have somebody there watching the screen attached to the webserver and writing down all the details on a piece of paper? Why on earth is a website not 24 hours?

And suprisingly, people don't have much faith in government IT projects.

Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

yes that happened to me a couple of weeks ago... I laughed so much, even the government website works within their working hours and needs to have time off in the evenings and wekends... wonder if it goes off on holiday and sick leaves as well

Comment

They are still watching you.

Comment

Even websites have rights, due to religious reasons it wont work on a Sunday.

Comment

Working...
        X