• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CrapWest (Natwest) Again ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CrapWest (Natwest) Again ...

If anyone out there has made the same mistake as me and gone with Natwest Business Banking could you let me know how frequently they pay interest on your account ?

3 phone calls to them and they cant tell me how frequently interest is paid on my account, statements show once in the last 6 months, but Im not sure if thats correct.

Originally posted by MobileCheese
    If anyone out there has made the same mistake as me and gone with Natwest Business Banking could you let me know how frequently they pay interest on your account ?

3 phone calls to them and they cant tell me how frequently interest is paid on my account, statements show once in the last 6 months, but Im not sure if thats correct.
    I don't seem to get any interest paid on by business current account, they pay it every three months on my business reserve account.

CrapWest indeed, I'll be switching as soon as their free introductory banking period ends.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeGregan
      I don't seem to get any interest paid on by business current account, they pay it every three months on my business reserve account.

CrapWest indeed, I'll be switching as soon as their free introductory banking period ends.
      Yeah did a bit of digging and it says quartley on the reserve account. Im the same as you as soon the freebie is over Im off. I only went with them as I had my personal account with them so makes transfers instant. Been with Natwest for 25 years for my personal account, and their going to loose that business as well all due to the 9 months Ive used their business account for
      Customer services not being able to tell you the frequency interest is paid is shambolic.

Comment

Originally posted by MobileCheese
        Yeah did a bit of digging and it says quartley on the reserve account. Im the same as you as soon the freebie is over Im off. I only went with them as I had my personal account with them so makes transfers instant. Been with Natwest for 25 years for my personal account, and their going to loose that business as well all due to the 9 months Ive used their business account for
        Customer services not being able to tell you the frequency interest is paid is shambolic.

Be very careful guys as i found Natwest to be very good in terms of their online facilities and uk call centre staff, i'm with another company that are fond of Black Horses and they're streets behind NatWest. Im just sayin... better the devil you know ;-)

Comment

Aye. Natwest ****ed up big time but the internet service is good so I might stay .

Comment

Working...
          X