• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rivers of fat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rivers of fat

Obesity is *the* problem of our age. Women have sought to remove excess blubber by sucking it all out of theirs bellies and upper thighs. The question is where does all this blubber go ?

We can't burn it off - that would cause pollution. If as I suspect it is flushed out into the sewerage system then I predict Rivers of Fat clogging up the arteries of this great country. Blobby rivers of cellulite kills wildlife and pollutes the oceans. We will soon live on a ball of fat. If it is put in landfill then we face the prospect of blubber bogs - worse than quicksand it must surely take the lives of small children.

This stuff is a menance and we need to stop the girls stuffing great big cream cakes down their gobs now. At least us men bare our weight with dignity to the grave.

Originally posted by TheOmegaMan
    Obesity is *the* problem of our age. Women have sought to remove excess blubber by sucking it all out of theirs bellies and upper thighs. The question is where does all this blubber go ?
    I'm using it as part of Project Mayhem.
    Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by TheOmegaMan

We can't burn it off - that would cause pollution. If as I suspect it is flushed out into the sewerage system then I predict Rivers of Fat clogging up the arteries of this great country. Blobby rivers of cellulite kills wildlife and pollutes the oceans. We will soon live on a ball of fat. If it is put in landfill then we face the prospect of blubber bogs - worse than quicksand it must surely take the lives of small children.

This stuff is a menance and we need to stop the girls stuffing great big cream cakes down their gobs now. At least us men bare our weight with dignity to the grave.
      Don't the rats in the sewers eat it?
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

That explains why they're getting extremely large and mutant
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
          That explains why they're getting extremely large and mutant
          I thought that was the turtles
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
            I'm using it as part of Project Mayhem.
            Is that what I think it is?

Comment

Sorry, my mistake, I thought this was another SallyAnne appreciation thread and I thought I'd join in.

Churchill - In "moving along, nothing to see" mode!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                Sorry, my mistake, I thought this was another SallyAnne appreciation thread and I thought I'd join in.

Churchill - In "moving along, nothing to see" mode!

Do you know what I like about you Churchill?

Nothing.

Next...
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                  Do you know what I like about you Churchill?

Nothing.

Next...
                  You're so predictable.

Comment

Aaaaaaah I think Churchil loves SA...

SA, Churchil does this to people he really likes... soo

Churchil really loooooves you ... he wants to kissssssss you ..he wants to hugggg you

Comment

Working...
                    X