• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

View from your desk....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

View from your desk....

I can see the Millenium Dome.

It's tulip.
    Call the cops

I have one of those multiplex cinema next to our building... always tempted to go and see a movie at lunch time

Comment

The post office. Joy. Especially interesting when fights break out in the dole queue.

Comment

I can see my car outside my home office window...
        Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sourkraut
          A serious minger
          Home office, is it?

Comment

SallyAnnes shadow.

Comment

to my left are open fields, ponds, the odd game bird, woodpeckers. In front, totty, to my left office space behind me my boss who's of sick
              SA says;
              Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              (whatever these are)

Comment

The marina at Monte Carlo,

Threaded

Comment

I'm in the middle of a cube farm. can't see a thing. When I walk to the windows I get spectacular views of M'chstr.
                  McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                  Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Threaded is in Iraq

Comment

Working...
                    X