• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is Tony Blair running the England cricket team?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Tony Blair running the England cricket team?

England captain Vaughan is injured again, so they need a stand-in skipper

Flintoff's captaincy has been disastrous, Strauss's captaincy last summer was good. Flintoff plays miles better when not captain, Strauss plays miles better when he IS captain. So naturally they pick ... Flintoff!

FFS They are feckin mad!

I just needed to get that off my chest.

Would it break the rules to have Prescott batting? I mean there is no way they could get to the stumps past all his fat. Mind you he couldn't run either!
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Then we could have Gordo doing the scoring.

The way he plays with figures - we'd always win!
      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear
        Then we could have Gordo doing the scoring.
        That way it would be "fair"!
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

It might be an idea getting prescott in there simply because we are paying a shed load simply to have the fat waste of space hanging around doing nothing - except when Tone flies off on yet another freebie with his family.
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
          X