• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ask David Cameron

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask David Cameron

Go on, you will, you will!

http://newsforums.bbc.co.uk/nol/thre...20070117170207

I see a lot of people feel the way we do.

Mr Cameron

What will you be doing to reverse the Labour policies of "stealth taxes" whereby more and more of our disposable income is eaten up by problems such as:
    - income tax / national insurance thresholds not rising in line with wages
    - legislation such as IR35

Will you consider restoring married couples tax allowance to help families with only one parent working while the other looks after children?

Thanks

Trev

Trev, Beaconsfield

Dear Mr Cameron, I work hard. Pay my taxes. Have no children. I recieve no benefits. I feel like my every move is monitored. I feel taxed to death. I feel this country is becoming too full for comfort. I feel that no one is listening. I feel that environmental issues are being misused to tax us even more. We have no say in our own country. What are you going to do for ME?

[iamthebadwolf], Mansfield, United Kingdom

Mr Cameron, Why o Why o Why was Terminator 3 crap?, As for that Titanic POS!

Disgusted of Tumbridge Wells
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Please help Shilpa Shetty, David, before Gordon steals the limelight on you. Pile in, big man.

Martin Keats, London

Comment

Bet they don't ask him what form B'Liar's execution should take.
        Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Mr Cameron,

While appealing to the swing voters last year and not emulating Mr Howard's last election attempt that allowed liebour to throw obvious spin back along the lines of "the same old nasty, right wing Tories", why have you allowed the following to occur:

1. Not capitalised on the growing backlash with failed liebour policies and not recognised the public desire for a more immediate centre-right action.

2. As 1 but have allowed liebour to exploit (and possibly encourage) the UKIP interest in this right wing area to split the Tory vote.

3. Reinforced by the fact that even Red Ken Livingstone has tried to state that Nick Ferrari should be an independent runner for the majorship next year rather than run for the Tories, for the soul reason to dilute the Tory vote.
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

The Conservatives: Same tulip, different bucket.

Cameron is intent on out-Blairing Blair.

Do you think he'll fix any of the damage NL have caused? I don't.

He's just another spin merchant. He'll have us hugging hoodies and celebrating diversity like there's no tomorrow (which there probably isn't).

The real Tory party is no more. It has been deemed too distasteful for modern sensibilities and consigned to room 101. Instead we have this deathly pale imitation with a nice little tree for a logo.

I'm actually torn between UKIP and the Lib Dems FFS

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Must say I agree Bogey, expect I will be voting Monster Looney as it represents what I believe in.
              First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Mr Cameron,

May I suggest a vote winning agenda?

First 30 minutes – have B’Lair arrested.

First 30 hours – arrest the rest of the cabinet, senior party officials, cronies, etc. Stop the shredders’.

First 30 days – hold trials and executions of B’Liar etc, give notice of withdraw from Europe, identify and detain pending deportation or banishment trouble making religious nutters, lefties, and teetotallers.

If you say you plan start like this, you’ll win easy.

Regards,

Buffoon.
                Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Buffoon,

You fail to realise that Cameron is a just another spineless little khunt.

The days of the 'hard' Torys (Joseph, Tebbit, et al) are long gone. Some would say that's a blessing (I wasn't exactly a fan) but at least you knew there was a choice.

In the old world, there was...

Labour: tax and waste, redistribution of wealth (downwards), discourage enterprise, initiative etc.

Tories: tulip on the poor, I'm alright Jack, pull the fecking ladder up!

Lib Dems: some good ideas but completely hypothetical as they will never, never, never, never ever, get into number 10.

Nowadays, it seems that we all have to share the same point of view about everything so Labour and the Conservatives are virtually indistinguishable.

We, the voting populace, have no real fecking choice whatsoever!

One bunch of cvnts is as good (or useless) as another IMHO.

Revolution anyone?

[edited because my use of the word khunt to describe Cameron was filtered]
                  Last edited by bogeyman; 18 January 2007, 00:14.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman
                    Buffoon,

You fail to realise that Cameron is a just another spineless little khunt.

The days of the 'hard' Torys (Joseph, Tebbit, et al) are long gone. Some would say that's a blessing (I wasn't exactly a fan) but at least you knew there was a choice.
                    Sorry Bogey, but hard tories wouldn't get elected today, so they would be as pointless as the LibDems.

I'm afraid you have to blame the changing electorate - Cameron is a politician for our times.

Comment

Working...
                    X